Open Scholarship Forum 7 February 2023
From Hardy Schwamm
Open Scholarship is considered a new paradigm to make research outputs and educational material accessible, accountable, and effective. It will alter our approach to academic life in many ways.
This Open Scholarship Forum will brought together institutional leaders, researchers at all stages of their careers, and the Library
to look at how Open Scholarship impacts the research we conduct at our
university and if we are ready to embrace the opportunities and
challenges that Open Scholarship provides.
This recording is of the following lightning talks:
- Louise Hannon, Open Science - What Research Funders Require
- Ciara Egan, How Open Scholarship improves my research
- Siobhán Gaughan, Research Data Management in our lab: Expectations and reality
- Dan Carey, The NORF Action Plan: Implications for the Humanities
- Hardy Schwamm, Open Access publishing agreements – success and challenges